Pages

Friday 20 September 2013

Friday Five


Some of the blogs I have been following have been doing Friday Five and I love it...so today is my first official FRIDAY FIVE

One
I was at a friends house and noticed a very cute Cath Kidson covered chair in her kitchen.  She then kindly gave me the link to Chairs for Cherubs Ebay Store which is AMAZING! It has big chairs and small chairs and lots of different fabrics to choose from.  I am currently coveting this little girls chair for Baby Es bedroom.  I think £82 is a good deal.  I think the adult chairs come in around £159 and you can choose your fabric.  A good find!
Two
Since becoming a mummy Nespresso has been my saviour! BUT my hubby surprised me with a Caramel Nespresso Pod which is delish! ...BTW the vanilla one is also amazing
Three
This knitted outfit is amazing! I seriously am in love with this winter hat for Baby E! The company is pretty cool too, expensive but I could seriously buy everything.


Four
I am a HUGE fan of the blog created by The Detoxinista and will defo be truing these date and energy balls this week!

Five
My rainbow birthday cake fresh from The Hummingbird Bakery! Seriously yummy BUT such a sugar high

HAPPY FRIDAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment